Sex in hotels is it ever romantic? Is it the ultimate in making the relationship sparkle or is it some seedy, hide away secret which nobody need ever know about?
Well whatever it is it is not private, I can hear you!
Sex in hotels or at least last night
Here, as I sit in my Asian hotel room I recall the events of last night. They were not events I actually took part in but rather the people in the room next door. Yes, they were one of many couples having sex in hotels. From the sounds of things she quite enjoyed it too. He was very quiet or maybe just trying to keep focus?
Her vocal moments of pleasure were maybe a couple of minutes so I suspect it was more a “quickie” than a marathon love fest session. In fact, around 5 minutes after going silent again he was quite loudly talking on his mobile phone. Is this the new after sex cigarette?
People all around the world are having sex in hotels
As you know I travel the world many times over in the year. My experiences of sex in hotels is at best limited (from a personal point of view) since I mostly travel alone. Yet all around the world whether I like it or not, other people having sex in hotels is something I am made aware of.
Couple in a hotel bedroom from Shutterstock
Keep the noise down, it is not a porno movie, or is it?
Hotel walls are often thin, soundproofing always has scope for improvement. The cheaper hotels are basically modular units thrown together, rooms made like portakabins. The romantic setting of a bland, modular room is maybe limited.
I often used to imagine the image of staying in a hotel as a thrill, a pleasure, maybe even the chance to woo a lady who I was dating at the time. Indeed when you look at luxury and high range places it is surely an aphrodisiac for sex in hotels.
Head towards the lower or mid-range hotels and it just becomes seedy.
Maybe you like it that way?
Benefits of a hotel liaison
What are the benefits of a hotel liaison?
I’m not 100% sure of all the benefits but here are a few thoughts I had:-
- no need to change the sheets
- extra large King Size bed
- spacious bedroom
- woo your partner with a meal in the restaurant or drink at the hotel bar and not worry about washing up the morning after
- the new and different setting may make you more adventurous
- Do Not Disturb sign
- if you are noisy and the neighbours complain, it is okay because you’ll never see them again after you check-out
- posh shower so you can wash together or enjoy a long bath
- cosy bathrobe for you and your partner to feel comfy in
- room service with champagne (but watch that bill, it’ll be expensive)
- bed and sexfest, sorry I mean breakfast
- pay by the hour, at some cheap hotels
- fancy a bit of role playing
- maybe follow the advice in the Britney Spears hit song of “Three”?
- a casual acquaintance can be waved goodbye without knowing each other’s address – if that is your thing
- if all else fails you can watch a porn movie
Well they are just a few of my thoughts.
If that doesn’t inspire you there is even a guide to the hotels you must try out for your little moment of sexual pleasure.
I’m not into casual sex. Never was really and certainly not now. However it would seem many people are. Particularly whenever I stay in accommodation in China.
I must admit that I’ve stayed in a range of hotels over my time in China. Thankfully now they tend to be more classy joints which are less likely to attract the sexual predator.
Yet in the past I remember staying in one where a prostitute took the lift to the same floor as me. She then followed me down the corridor. She even tried to force herself into my bedroom but I literally had to slam the door in her face. I’d never even spoken to her yet she targeted me.
With women like this in various parts of Asia and indeed around the world you have to be wary of your surroundings.
Not every instance of sex in hotels is of mutual love.
I’m not in a position to judge anyone or their choices in life. Although they might not be the choices I make. I do however have one request though.
If you are going to have sex in hotels can you keep the noise down please?